Well, not exactly but in the title I said that there were 10 people who did camping better than you did.
That’s false, these guys went GLAMPING.
Yes, that’s a thing now.
For the uninitiated, “Glamping” (glamourous-camping) is camping for people who hate camping. It does away with all the nuances that people like about camping and replace them all with plasma screen tvs and barbecues better than most kitchens.
Wait, that sounds kind of amazing.
Gone are the days in which the most extravagant thing on your camping trip was toilet paper.
Here’s how you camp fabulously:
1. Design flaw: Lacks somewhere in which I can toast marshmallows
2. Nothing like experiencing the great outdoors from the comfort of your own great indoors
3. Only issue here is the possibility of hyenas attacking
4. Those pillows look like they could use my head on top of them
5. A bridge to paradise. I would cross it so fast.
6. Butler optional
7. Orange is the new black (heh).
8. This is where Willy Wonka goes when he needs a break from the Oompa Loompas
9. The secret to a nice marriage is to take her glamping Source: Great Lost (2014)
10. No heading required
*This may or may not have been written whilst listening to kookaburras and sipping champagne in the middle of nowhere.