Do you remember when you were teased for wanting to go to the library?
Wait, you mean it only happened to me?
I love reading, I love the internet and I love the type of people that libraries bring together. Sure, it may get noisy around peak times like during the HSC but I still love libraries warts and all.
Can a bully tease me for wanting go to any of these libraries?
1. Stuttgart City Library, Germany
2. New York Public Library, United States of America
3. Michigan Law Library, United States of America
4. Biblioteca Joanina, Coimbra, Portugal
5. Humboldt University, Germany
6. Trinity College Library, Ireland
7. Vennesla Library, Norway
7. Kanazawa Library, Japan
8. The Liyuan Library, Jiaojiehe, China
9. Mafra Palace Library, Portugal
10. The George Peabody Library, USA
11. The Theological Hall, Strahov Abbey, Prague, Czech Republic
12. Some guy’s home library. Yes, that is jealousy you’re feeling.
*This may or may not have been written whilst being sipping a peanut butter milkshake in a library with free and unlimited wi fi